DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice
Indonews.co.id respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, used, or posted on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send this information to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material and notifying the alleged infringer of your claim. Please be aware that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material on our website is infringing your copyrights.
Please also note that the information provided in your DMCA notice may be shared with the allegedly infringing party. Therefore, please only submit a DMCA notice if you genuinely believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
This DMCA notice is provided as a legal requirement, and we encourage you to seek legal advice if you have any concerns about your rights or obligations under the DMCA.